Prom Lady AD

Prom Lady AD

Sunday 24 August 2014

Hi everyone,

I want to start this blogpost with a huge apology. I know I haven't been around at all, but i am really going to try to make at least a weekly post.
So today I came up with this retro/vintage style. I hope you enjoy it!




Body Styling Card:
Hair: [elikatira] -> [e] Looking - White 05
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Viola Tan CL
Eyes: .ID. Brooding Eyes - Dark Green
Eyelashes: Eyelashes -16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Make-up: Black Lipstick :: Miss Canning::
Teeth: R.icielli





Clothing Styling Card:
Outfit: .::voxxi::. Mesh Shoulder and Leg Off Catsuit Black
Shoes: {TARAshoes} ERA High Heels Black
Jewelry: edge grafica / 37 bracelet(Black2+White) / TVC 1920s Flapper complete jewellery set (black/silver) / [MANDALA]MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black







No comments:

Post a Comment